Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Things

Okay, so I have been tagged many times, I can't avoid it any longer. But really, who will read all of these? So I will keep it short, ask questions if you want me to expand.

1. I am afraid of aliens.
2. I have Sleep Paralysis (partially the reason for #1).
3. I am getting my hair laser removed.
4. I do not give in to my obsessions.
5. I wish I was Wonder Women.
6. I appreciate classic cars.
7. I own a Civic Hybrid.
8. I bite my nails (arrgh).
9. I have very vivid dreams (therefore, #1).
10. I am an amateur artist.
11. I love recycling.
12. I sat on a drunk driving cholo to keep him from running away.
13. I threw discus in High School.
14. I bake my own bread now.
15. I am scared of the dark.
16. I chased a peeping tom with a bottle of Tapatio as a weapon.
17. I can do an oil change.
18. I rescue lost dogs.
19. I am an aggressive person. No fear.
20. I watch concerts on TV, but have only been to 2 real ones.
21. I am an arachnophobe. Seriously.
22. I am an Anthropology major.
23. I think I am invincible sometimes.
24. I am a tomboy, as much as I try not to be.
25. I sometimes do not think before I act.

I tag: Heather