Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Projects on the Table, A Call for Help...

This is for family members and close friends near and far...
I have some projects that apply to you and am requesting your e-mailed "donation" of a photo of you and your loved ones. This includes you, Frank and Barbara, heehee!

Project #1
I am making an album for Sean with all of his family member's and our friend's photos inside. This will be a little book for him to look at on car trips, during our 2nd and 3rd block of Church, and so on. Please help me out and send me (through e-mail, the best way) a recent photo (headshot preferred) of you and any of his cousins. That way you are not strangers to him when you meet him next time.

I will be compiling it all into a file and will ask Mike to help me e-mail it out to you all. I will right everybodies names underneath the photo (ex: Grandpa Blah, Grandma Blah Uncle Blah Blah, Aunt Blah, Cousin Blabla).

If you would like this "album" for your kiddos, let me know. -BUT- you must send a photo or else it won't work... it's not that hard people...please?

Of course, you will not want my friends in your album, so I will not send those.

Oh, and let me know if you have a special name/nickname for particular family members or the grandparents, such as Grandpa Rueckert or Oma Barbara, auntie, or tio, or whatever. Just let me know in your e-mail...
This project has been haunting me and I want to get it done, so e-mail away!

I thought this would be a good way for Sean to get to know you all, especially those of you who are far away :o(
We miss you guys!

Project #2
I don't know about you guys, but Sean loves being read to. It would be nice if Frank and Barbara could read a book on video camera and then I can edit it and send you all a copy. Pop it in the DVD player and your kiddos have instant Gramma and Grampa...What do you all think? I hope you aren't camera shy Frank and Barbara... It will also give us parents a few minutes to ourselves..haha.

Project #3
I e-mailed Fawn and reminded her of her idea to have a "just us Rueckerts" reunion this summer. What do your calendars look like? We are short on vacation days, so maybe a weekend would be fun...camping or the like? Let us know...